FAA Approved Drone Operator
OnPoynt is an approved FAA 333-exempt aerial services provider offering professional photography, video, surveying, GIS mapping; site and critical infrastructure inspections to these industries:
Construction, Architecture, Energy, Insurance and Engineering
- Licensed Pilots with over 50 years of flight experience
- Multirotor and Fixed Wing aircraft Equipment and Experience
- Technical Resources for unique challenges and custom payloads
- Professional Standards
- Video, Infrared and Survey Equipment and Experience
OnPoynt can develop an internal drone program for your organization or serve on an on-call basis.
OnPoynt offers a 333-exemption, professional pilots and a variety of UAS equipment and sensors to help your organization access drone technology.
- OnPoynt can develop, implement and/or maintain an internal program for your organization.
- OnPoynt can use its 333-exemption, equipment and pilot for your projects on-call.
- OnPoynt can customize a hybrid solution for your organization.