The Scout Mini Racing Drone Kit
OnPoynt announces our latest drone racing kits. These mini quad racers are perfect for the young beginners. These Palm-sized drones come as unassembled kits and are perfect for indoor flying for middle school and above students.
Note: Adult supervision is highly recommended for kids under the age of 14.
Like all of our kits, it contains everything you need to start introducing drone to your classroom of younger students. Each drone includes 2 batteries and a charger, onboard camera and video transmitter, First Person View (FPV) goggles, and remote controller. We also include a set of indoor racing gates, marker cones, safety equipment.
Racing drones can be more challenging to fly so we include a drone racing simulator, one license per drone purchased, for students to practice with before taking their Scout up for the first time. The remote controller plugs into the computer via a USB cable to give a realistic feel.
- 75mm Indoor racing drone
- Brushless motor with durable ball bearing for increase flight and low maintenance
- A strong carbon fiber frame
- Propeller guards
- Motor beeper function. Find your drone after a crash
- Speeds up to 35mph
- Up to 4 minutes flight time on single battery
- Fast Processor with smooth flight characteristics
- Gyro and accelerometer for improved stable flight
- 25mw Video Transmitter and 600tvl camera included
- Smart Audio function to change VTX channel via your transmitter
- OSD settings control to customize flight feel
- 3 flight modes students can select as their skills improve.
- Plug in type motors for easy maintenance
- 2S High Voltage (HV) 550mah batteries included
- 40 Channel goggles for FPV (First Person View)
- 8 Channel small scale remote controller similar to a game controller
- Also includes tools and instructions need to assemble and configure with its free downloadable software common to all racing drones.
- Scout indoor racing drone
- Battery charger
- 2 - 2S High Voltage (HV) 550mah lipo battery.
- FPV Goggles
- Remote control transmitter: 8 Channel
- USB Cable
- Tool kit
- 1 Set spare 3 blade propellers.
- Indoor racing gates
- Marker cones
- Racing drone simulator
This is a great way for users to see what the buzz is all about with Drone Racing, improve their flying skills, and understand the principle used for more advanced drone operations.
Drone Racing is the newest and fastest growing sport in education with local and regional competitions starting up all over the US. High schools, colleges and universities are starting to sponsor races and set up teams. Put a team together and show off your skills and team spirit.
So help your school join the fun and sneak in some science learning as your students enjoy the challenge of building, flying and racing drones.
Its STEM, sports and fun all rolled into one!
NOTE: racing drones take practice to fly. We STRONGLY recommend students get proficient with the flight simulator prior to flying their Scout.
Expect 2-6 weeks or delivery.
Your drone may look slightly different as we adjust some components based on manufacturers inventory and availability.