Rollbot-Micro STEM Learning Educational DIY Robotics Kit
OnPoynt is proud to introduce a great new line of ground robot kits from the Drone Ranger®. Though our partnership with Sun Founder, we are offering the Rollbot-Micro STEM Learning Educational DIY Robotics Kit.
This is one of the latest additions to the Drone Ranger® line of education kits.
Like all OnPoynt education kits, this one comes with everything you need to build and operate it.
- The RollbotMicro kit is a great learning tool for Arduino and robot hobbyists. Adopts PCBs as the main structure and integrates all sensors needed into one piece.
- Provided is a detailed instruction booklet (both printed and e-book) and video tutorials on assembly and programming with the code included.
- With a 5-channel line following module and an OLED screen, the robot can follow lines on the provided simple but delicate map or by the included marker pen and tape.
- Ultra small in palm size, only 90x64x42mm, cute desk car robot, easy to build - a child can finish it in less than half an hour
- Supports graphical programming - Mixly, so anyone can learn basics of Arduino and how to debug RollbotMicro.
The RollbotMicro kit has a simple structure and use a PCB as the main structure of the robot. It is based on the Arduino platform, you can learn programming in increasingly challenging formats. This fun mini robot is composed of an integrated PCB, two driving wheels and a universal wheel. It is charged by the rechargeable Li-ion battery and compatible with the Arduino board. Accessories including an OLED screen and an infrared sensor module. In addition, the integrated board contains the control of the N20 gear motor and the OLED screen. This kit is also equipped with a battery charger and a simple map used to play the game included game.
1 x User Manual
1 Set x Screws
2 x N20 Gear Motor
2 x N20 Motor Mount
1 x Main Board
1 x OLED Screen
1 x Infrared Sensor
1 x Universal Wheel
2 x Wheel
1 x Battery
1 x 3.7V USB Charger
1 x USB Type-C Cable
1 x Double-sided Tape
1 x OLED Cover
1 x Test card
1 x Black Tape
1 x Marker Pen
3 x Guide Card 3
1 x Map
1 x Screw driver