Bionic Robot Lizard
OnPoynt is proud to introduce a great new line of ground robot kits from the Drone Ranger®. Though our partnership with Sun Founder, we are offering the Bionic Robot Lizard Visual Programming for Beginners STEM Education Kit.
This is one of the latest additions to the Drone Ranger® line of education kits.
Like all OnPoynt education kits, this one comes with everything you need to build and operate it.
Bionic Robot Lizard Visual Programming for Beginners STEM Education
- STEM EDUCATION - Perfect choice for beginners to learn robotics, electronics and program.
- BIONIC ROBOT - The robot walks with 4 legs like a Lizard, so as its name. You can program on it to change its gestures and directions.
- EASY CODING - You can learn how to code faster and easier with visual programming language software.
- REMOTE CONTROL - With the IR receiver module, you can control the robot to move.
- EASY OPERATION - Attached with assemble instruction, it is easy and repeatable to assemble also quality guarantee.
This is a bionic robot Lizard. Three servos control its lizard-like flexible and vivid movements. Infrared module is included, you can control the Lizard by the remote controller.
Provided with two program languages, Arduino code and visual programming language - Mixly. Mixly is for simple program and Arduino code for expanded functions. Tutorials are included.
8 x M1.2 x 4mm Self-tapping Screw
6 x M2 x 10 Screw
4 x M2 x 14 Screw
14 x M2.5 x 8 Screw
16 x M2.5 x 10 Screw
4 x M3 x 6 Screw
6 x M3 x 12 Screw
8 x M2 Nut
16 x M2.5 Nut
6 x M3 Self-locking Nut
8 x M2.5*13 Copper Standoff
1 x M3 x 25 Red Aluminum Standoff
3 x 9g SF0180 Servo