The Ghost - Build it, Code it, Fly it !
OnPoynt announces the new Ghost Coding Drone Kit. It combines all of the things important to teachers who want to introduce drones to their students, building, coding & flying.
This kit is perfect for upper elementary and middle school students and is great for indoor flying but can also fly outdoors in low wings.
Students start building the Ghost. Its modular design makes building an easy process. Once built, you can start flying immediately. Coding is accomplished via a computer or through the Android of iOS app using a version of Scratch, the block coding interface.
Ghost uses a brushless motor system and has a built-in ultrasound and optical flow sensor providing excellent flight stability.
Students built the Ghost using an assembly schematic and develop a deeper understanding by using the online/offline graphical programming interface Scratch®.
The Ghost is a great way to both educate and engage students from elementary through middle school in an innovative
The Ghost includes an easy to follow assembly schematic and can help students develop a deeper understanding by using the online/offline graphical programming interface ScratchX.
The Ghost is a great way to both educate and engage students from elementary through middle school in an innovative way.
- Propeller ring guard protect propellers
- Compatible with Lego® mechanical components
- Stable flight is achieved through the enhanced control system
- On-board camera with 720P real-time image transmission,
- Fly via its remote controller, cellphone or tablet app, or through the Scratch® programming interface
- Several extension ports, able to connect with other open resource hardware module
- Scratch-X graphical flying programming interface
- Main control: flight controller Ghost II MC-1
- Motor: brushless 1106, 4000KV
- Propeller: 3030 ABS tri-blades propeller
- Dimensions: 8” diagonal motor to motor
- Battery: 3S/1200mAh
- Remote controller: 2.4ghz, 4 channels + 9 programmable buttons, effective distance 100 meters, with data transmission
- Camera: 720P Real-time image transmission
- Weight: 325g / 4-axis
- Payload: maximum 40g/ 4-axis
- Horizontal positioning: φ20cm/min
- Vertical height positioning: 8cm/min
- Flight time: 9 min
- Charger: input voltage 110-240AV max power 50W
- Blocks quantity: 73 pcs
- Software: Litebee Scratch programming environment,36 custom flight modules, Android and iOS App.
The OnPoynt Ghost also includes safety equipment and a flight obstacle course.
Expect 2-4 weeks for delivery.