DroneBlocks - Drone Coding Curriculum
OnPoynt introduces the latest in our line of Drone Ranger® education materials, the DroneBlocks drone coding program.
DroneBlocks teaches STEM and the real-world application of drone technology through our free app and online curriculum.
Key Features of DroneBlocks
- Cloud Based Lessons and videos
- Clear lessons that build upon each skill introduced
- DroneBlocks lessons are aligned to include universal education standards, including CCSS, NCTM, TEKS, NGSS, and ISTE
- True STEM/STEAM applications across all subjects
- Open Source – Dynamic Block Based Coding engaging coding learners of all ages
- Compatible on iOS, Android, & Chrome
- Collaborative: we encourage & incorporate feedback from students, teachers & developers
- Compatible with more advanced and powerful drones
Members will be able to access DroneBlocks Tello Simulator. Explore DroneBlocks coding without a drone from anywhere! Compatible with all DroneBlocks block coding curriculum.
Courses included with your membership:
- OpenCV, Python, and DroneBlocks for Tello Camera Control
- Tello & Art Presents: Dance
- Tello Drone Programing with Python- Video Course
- Node-RED Programing with Tello and Tello EDU
- Introduction to Tello EDU Drone Programing
- Introduction to Tello Drone Programing
- Advanced Tello Programing with DroneBlocks
- Tello Challenge from Italy with Mr. Toreli Part1
- The DroneBlocks Simulator
This annual license allows for up to 10 educators to teach an unlimited number of students. Cost $495 per year.
And Perfect for Home Schools:
Single Student Annual License
Single Student License for Personal Use- Cost $50 per year
Single Student Monthly License
Single Student License for Personal Use - Cost $5.00 Per Month
Contact the OnPoynt Team if you want to know more about DroneBlocks and all of the great benefits if can bring to your classroom.