Mini Quad Team Drone Racing Kits
OnPoynt announces our latest drone racing kits. These mini quad racers are perfect for the young beginners. Palm-sized and all fully assembled, these mini's are perfect for indoor flying for even elementary school.
Note: Adult supervision is highly recommended for kids under the age of 18.
Like all of our kits, it contains everything you need to start introducing drone to your classroom of younger students. Each drone includes 2 batteries, onboard camera and video transmitter, FPV goggles, storage case and remote controller. We also include a set of indoor racing gates, marker cones, safety equipment.
- 75mm Indoor racing drone
- 08025 brushless motor with durable ball bearing for increase flight and low maintenance
- Durable polypropylene plastic frame with propeller guards
- Motor beeper function. Find your drone after a crash
- Speeds up to 34mph
- Up to 4 minutes flight time on single battery
- Fast F4 Processor for smooth stable flight characteristics
- gyro for vibration free operations
- Unique inverted motor design to keep CG as low as possible to fit in the smallest of spaces
- 25mw VTX and 600tvl Camera included for fun FPV flight via FPV style goggles
- Smart Audio function to change VTX channel via your transmitter
- OSD settings control to customize flight feel
- Pre-tuned from factory with expert pilots and new pilots in mind. 3 rate profile settings for all types of flying feel
- Plug in type motors for easy maintenance
- 1s High Voltage (HV) 450mah lipo included
- 40 Channel goggles for FPV (First Person View) be like a bird, or pilot.
- 6 Channel gamepad size controller. Feel comfortable, like it playing a video game
- Everything included in one package, no need for extra to get in the air out of the box.
- Custom carbon fiber themed carrying case
- Size: 75mm motor to motor L 110mm x W 95mm x H 39mm
- Dry Weight: 29g
- All Up Weight: 42g with 450mah 1s Battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Propeller Properties: Diameter: 40mm, Blades: 3
- Weight: 0.5 g
- Propeller Mount: Press Fit Over Bell
- Flight Controller: F4（MATEKF411 firmware）
- ESCs: 4in1 3A
Transporter Goggles Specifications:
- Maximum appearance size 140×153×90(mm)
- Weight (without battery) 398g
- Resolution 480×272
- Battery 1 cell 18650 lipo battery
E6 Transmitter Specifications:
- Number of channels 6 Channels
- Transmission frequency 2.4GHz ISM Band（2400MHz~2483.5MHz）
- Output Power 22dbm
- Modulation GFSK
- Battery 1 cell 18650 lipo battery
Included in package:
- Light weight soft carry case, with carbon fiber design
- Tiny Hawk indoor flying drone
- USB High Voltage capable 4 port USB Charger
- 1s High Voltage (HV) 450mah lipo battery.
- FPV Goggle: EMAX Transporter 40 channel
- EMAX E6 Transmitter: 6 Channel
- USB Cable for charging goggle, radio
- Parts Bag
- Phillips screwdriver
- 2x 18650 Battery already pre-installed
- 1 Set spare AVAN Tinyhawk 3 blade propellers.
- Spare frame
- Indoor racing gates
- Marker cones
This is a great way for users to see what the buzz is all about with Drone Racing, improve their flying skills, and understand the principle used for more advanced drone operations.
Drone Racing is the newest and fastest growing sport in education with local and regional competitions starting up all over the US. High schools, colleges and universities are starting to sponsor races and set up teams. Put a team together and show off your skills and team spirit.
So help your school join the fun and sneak in some science learning as your students enjoy the challenge of building, flying and racing drones.
Its STEM, sports and fun all rolled into one!