Drone Pilot License Course - 20 Student Classroom Bundle
OnPoynt, in association with UAV Coach, introduces the Drone Pilot License Course. This Classroom Bundle is an OnPoynt exclusive offer that includes 21 licenses to The Drone Pilot Ground School proven online training program.
Up to 20 students and 1 teacher receive access to this training and the software license & access never expire. Students can continue to access the program long after they graduate and teachers can maintain their knowledge year after year.
WE ALSO COVER THE FIRST-TIME FAA TEST FEE OF $150 FOR ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS !
Drone Pilot Ground School Curriculum
Here's What’s Included
- Everything you need to pass the test. Our course covers all 120+ knowledge concepts across 65+ video-based lectures that the FAA requires drone pilots to learn in the UAS Airman Certification Standards
- Bonus lectures with practical flight knowledge. Our flight proficiency lecture demonstrates flight sequences for the beginning sUAS operator. You also get a pre-flight checklist and guides on how to conduct airspace research and how to apply for airspace authorization and waivers.
- Plus, bonus lectures on business operations. Learn from a drone lawyer and other industry professionals about how they approach important legal, marketing, insurance and business considerations.
- 300+ practice questions and answer key. We provide test questions for you to practice on, every step of the way. Take the quiz at the end of each lecture, plus our 5 full-length practice tests.
- 12-page cram sheet. Key takeaways from each of our lessons to help you study more effectively.
- 1:1 customer support. Get support from our Student Support Manager via phone and email when you have questions or experience issues.
Inside a Typical Lecture
People learn and absorb information differently. That’s why most of our lectures allow you to:
- Watch or listen to the video. Each lecture begins with a dynamic, instructor-led video with illustrations.
- Read the lesson. If you prefer to read, below each video is a detailed text lecture that includes the full video transcript plus additional information and resources.
- Quiz yourself. At the end of each lecture, take a quiz that immediately tests your understanding of the content.
- If you prefer, work offline and take notes. Use our downloadable, printable PDFs to read offline or print out, highlight and mark up as you wish.
- Access 24/7 at home, work or on the go. View the course materials on your desktop, tablet and phone.
Full Curriculum Topics include:
- Welcome to Drone Pilot Ground School
- Drone Rules and FAA Regulations
- National Airspace System (NAS)
- Reading Sectional Charts
- Airport Operations
- Weather and Micrometeorology
- Drone Flight Operations
- Practice Tests, Cram Sheet & FAA Exam
- Bonus Lectures
UAV Coach and the Drone Pilot Ground School offers full support by phone or email to help every step of the way.
How Good is our Training Program?
99% of The UAV Coach enrollees pass the FAA exam on their First Attempt!
Have more than 20 students or more teachers to train? Contact us for custom solutions to fit any class size.