OnPoynt, through our partnership with Hylio, a US based drone agriculture company based near Houston, Texas, are proud to offer the Agrodrone AG-110.
Forward and backward radar based obstacle avoidance and 1080p digital FPV camera feed.
New software features such as targeted spot-spraying and cross-platform RTK compatibility.
This UAS is controlled via Hylio's Agrosol mission control application software. It is designed for maximum usability and ease of use. You don’t need to be an engineer to put this technology to work.
This system allows for:
- Swarm Control
- Intuitive Planning
- Obstacle Avoidance
- Radar Altimeter
- Fully Automatic
- Instant Control
- No RC Required
- Agflow Optimization
- One Hylio AG-110 spraying UAS
- One handheld GPS tracker unit
- Standard drone toolkit
- Long-range radio telemetry ground station modem
- Four sets of batteries
- Intelligent LiPo battery charger in rugged case
- Access to Hylio AgroSoI Mission Control Software
- Hands-on training
- 2.65 gallon tank
- Approx 12 acres/hour @1 GPA rate
- Standard take-off weight 46 lbs
- Compact model
- See specs sheet for more detailed information