ZMorph VX Multi-Tool - CNC Router - 3D Printer - Laser Engraver -Full Set
OnPoynt, though an agreement with Zmorph3D and its US partners, introduces a truly remarkable new tool for Career Technology Education. The Zmorph is a 3-in-1 device that allows students to 3D print, CNC route and laser engrave all in one machine.
Like all of our products this is an Education Package that includes many extras necessary for learning and safety in the classroom.
The ZMorph VX Full Set is the all-in-one fabrication station for advanced makers, technology education, rapid prototyping, and more. It comes with interchangeable toolheads for dual extruder 3D printing, CNC milling, laser engraving and cutting, and thick paste printing, making the ZMorph VX the most versatile manufacturing machine that fits on your desktop.
ZMorph VX Features:
- 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, color blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen interface
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer digital fabrication software that features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for 3D mesh files, image files, vector data, and DICOM medical files
ZMorph Materials Library
The ZMorph Materials library is the most comprehensive materials usability and technical specification catalogue on the market today. It covers over 50 materials for the ZMorph VX 's FDM 3D printing, CNC, and Laser capabilities.
ZMorph VX Full Set Specifications:
|Construction:||High precision sliding rails on X and Y axis, made from structural steel and stainless steel. Omron endstops, precisely machined aluminium X carriage, rigid and durable. Non-slip trapezoidal nuts on Z axis made out of high quality POM, add-on slot|
|Frame and Covers:||High quality aluminum 4 mm and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3 mm. Covers made from 3mm PET|
|Work Area L x W x H:||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Software||Compatible with Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r|
|Communication:||USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card|
|Electrionics||Sunbeam 3.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers: 3 for XYZ axis, 2 more for double material extruder. Internal disc drive accessible via USB|
|Heated Worktable:||super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 120 ℃|
|Display:||LCD color touchscreen|
|Mechanical Positioning Precison:||14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis|
|Layer resolution:||50 - 400 microns|
|Interchangeable Nozzles:||Included: 0.3 mm, Available: 0.2 mm, 0.4 m|
|Interchangeable Toolheads:||Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder, Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste|
|Interchangeable Worktables:||Heated worktable for 3D printing, CNC worktable for milling and cutting|
|Maximum 3D printing temperature:||250 ℃|
|Other:||Silent X and Y stepper drivers - reducing motor noise by 50%, ER-11 collet in CNC Pro Toolhead, Laser Toolhead operating at 2.8 W power|
|Dimensions:||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
This package includes safety equipment like goggles, both standard and LASER safe, classroom resources and more.